Clerk Training & Minutes Review
Friday, December 8, (10am-2pm)
Westminster-Olympia (1925 Boulevard Rd SE, Olympia 98501)
Saturday, December 9 (10am-2pm)
Shepherd of the Hill (8401 112th St. E, Puyallup, WA 98373)
Please make sure that you bring the following if possible:
- Minutes from Session and Congregational meetings from the last Minutes Review (there should be a stamp or notation of some kind in your Minute Books showing this) until the most recent completed set of minutes.
- Rolls/Registers of Members, Baptisms, Weddings, Ordinations of Elders/Deacons
- Bylaws--some of the requirements regarding quorums, notice, etc. are only in your bylaws (not the Book of Order), having the most recent copy can be helpful
- Any pressing questions regarding your role as Clerk of Session
- If you are "retiring" from your role as Clerk, please bring the person who will be stepping into your role or helping fill the gap while that person is found.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Kari McFarland, Stated Clerk.
Rev. Kari McFarland
Stated Clerk/Presbytery Administrator
Presbytery of Olympia, PC(USA)