Save the date for PresbyFest 2015 (sponsored by Seattle Presbytery). Featuring Mike Breen.
- Keynote address: Missional communities have become one of the most important ways in which God is working in his church today. In this engaging presentation we will discover the 'Whats and Whys' of Missional community's in today's church.
- Oikoinia Workshop: Oikos maybe a brand of Greek yogurt but it's also the word most commonly used for the way in which the church gathered in the New Testament. In this fascinating workshop we will discover what it means for us today as we seek to build families that reflect God's purposes in the world.
- Special offering from Samaritan Counseling
- Church planting/new initiatives
- Exploring visual, musical, and literary art in faith
- Plus more workshops! All free for SeaPres members.
- Event includes lunch (must RSVP by Monday, May 11).
Many thanks to our host church, University Presbyterian Church.
Mike Breen has been a leading innovator of church and discipling movements throughout Europe and the United States for more than 25 years. He led a church re-plant in inner city London and in Sheffield, grew a church to the largest in England; all through pioneering the vehicles now known as Missional Communities and Huddles. In the late 2000's, they led a team that began a church planting movement in Europe; planting more than 1400 churches in 4 years.
Mike and Sally live in South Carolina, where they founded 3DM, a movement/organization which has now spread to 5 continents, training thousands of leaders and churches in how to move to a discipling culture and missional mindset.
Today Mike and Sally continue to invest in leaders of movements around the world, Writing and speaking on a variety of subjects.
Mike has authored numerous best selling books, most notably Building a Discipling Culture and Family on Mission.
You can follow Mike's at :